Thursday, August 7, 2008

What Do You Love About Quality Assurance

2008-07-28

What do I love about what you just said?
I love to help those who are living in dread,
To show them the sunlight, to send them a sign,
To shine in the darkness the joy that is mine.

To take what is old and to render it fresh,
Designing a framework then giving it flesh,
To show in the light what obscurity hid,
To stand back in triumph and see what I did.

I love to see chaos untangle at last,
And slow and unsure become certain and fast,
To tease out the thread that is golden and true,
To know there is hope and to prove it anew.

I love recognition that lights up a face,
I love how the heart pounds before the big race,
I love solving puzzles, and knowing I'll win,
I'm crazy in love with the business I'm in.

No comments: